Monday, July 19, 2010

Shark at Martha's Vineyard


Today's news on CNN
'Jaws' site on alert after alleged shark sighting.
Unconfirmed shark sighting forces closure of a beach on Martha's Vineyard.
Island was film site of director Steven Spielberg's"Jaws". Swimmers were also kept out of State Beach in Edgartown, MA.
When I first read this news, my mind went back to Martha's Vineyard where we, the Team Marathmole, had just took a tour last weekend. Those two days just passed by in my mind within a fraction of a second, and I thought, didn't we see the shark ? Wasn't at that time when the bus driver said "Look at the shark " and we all turned and stretched our neck to "see" the shark only to hear bus driver saying "guys, there is no shark ", oh ! so he was just kidding.
Would it be really exciting to see a shark from the bus or from the ferry ? From the bus it would be exciting but on the ferry I am sure it would be scary. I had read a sometime back that there are some great white sharks in the water of Cape Cod and now I think that our kids were right there , in the same waters. Thank god the shark was sighted after our trip. We all enjoyed as much as we could.
Talking of sharks, I must mention one thing, I love Shark masala (mori mutton/mori masala) and our marathmoli Mugdha prepares it the best.
Posted by Radha Chetan Raj at 7/11/2008 05:54:00 PM Labels: Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment